This Policy defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data from the owner of the site techarks.ru (hereinafter techarks.ru or the Operator).
This Policy contains the following information:
- purpose of processing personal data;
- a list of personal data for the processing of which the consent of the subject of personal data is given;
- the name or surname, name, patronymic and address of the person processing the personal data on behalf of the operator, if the processing is entrusted to such a person;
- a list of actions with personal data for which consent is given; a general description of the methods used by the operator for processing personal data;
- the period during which the consent of the subject of personal data is valid, as well as the method of its revocation, unless otherwise provided by federal law;
- information on how you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined individual (subject of personal data);
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
The principles of collecting personal data:
- The processing of personal data is carried out legally and fairly.
- The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate goals.
- It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other.
- Only personal data that meets the purposes of their processing are subject to processing.
- The content and volume of processed personal data are consistent with the stated processing goals.
- When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data is ensured, its adequacy, and, if necessary, its relevance to the purposes of processing personal data.
- The operator takes the necessary measures or ensures their adoption to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows you to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than what is required by the purpose of processing personal data, unless the storage period for personal data is established by federal law, an agreement to which the beneficiary or guarantor is the subject of personal data. The processed personal data is subject to destruction or depersonalization upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
User personal data management
Revocation of consent to the processing of User’s Personal Data, as well as deletion of User’s Personal Data is possible upon his written request sent via the feedback form on the Contact page, however, in case of withdrawal of consent or deletion of personal data, the Operator cannot guarantee high-quality and comprehensive provision of information and / or services.
Use of Information
The following are some ways to use your personal information:
- for internal report
- to provide the information and services that the user requests
- to improve the quality of service
- to monitor the site
- for generating statistics
The operator does not sell the user’s personal data and does not transfer them to third parties without the consent of the user.
Further, some cases of transferring user personal information are described:
- in cases where this is required by the special services or if it is required by law
- Children of all ages can freely use this site.