In our opinion, Google Adsense has its advantages and benefits; except one! Why can’t they use PayPal to pay?Direct transfers are also not available in all countries! They spend a lot of time and resources packing and sending our check – and this is one of the costs that they can save!
Although most of the time I receive my payment on the 7th of each month, this month was not the case when I waited until the 9th of the month and became impatient, and then started looking for it, in case I had the opportunity keep track of your payment and guess what … YES, maybe you can really track your check.
So let’s find out HOW!
Google sends an Adsense check by BlueDart courier. You can track the status of your Adsense check using the reference number provided by Adsense.
1. Log in to your Google Adsense account.
2. Go to “My Accounts”> “Payment History”.
3. Click the Details link for the month for which you want to track the payment.
4. Record the tracking number and go to BlueDart.com.
5. In the left side panel, you will find the ‘ Track Delivery ‘ field . Enter the tracking number you just received and click Go.
6. You can see the delivery status of your Google AdSense check.
Making Google reissue an AdSense check may also be of interest to you!