We live in a time when we rely heavily on search results displayed by various search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo.Sometimes you may need to use them to download content so that you can send it as an attachment. But you can, if you want, directly embed the results in your Hotmail.
Let’s add Bing search results directly to your email:
- Log in to your Hotmail account and click New . You will see the option From Bing .
- Then drag down the list. You will find many options such as images, videos, maps, etc.
- I choose Images only for simplicity.
Type “Windows 7” in the search box to get results under the search box.
- Click Paste , which you will find after each result.
- We just added the image to our email in just a few seconds.
Now let’s try something for Bing Maps .
I searched Meerut, India to add my location. I chose Bing Maps as an example, because the speed and accuracy that Bing Maps provide is incredible.
You can add similar pictures, videos, etc. from Bing in a similar way.